40 Days For Life
National Web Site: http://40daysforlife.com
Indiana Web Sites
- Bloomington: http://40daysforlife.com/bloomington
- Indianapolis: http://40daysforlife.com/indianapolis
- Lake County: http://40daysforlife.com/lakecounty
- Muncie: http://40daysforlife.com/muncie
- South Bend: http://40daysforlife.com/southbend
What 40 Days for Life has witnessed (so far!)
There have now been six coordinated 40 Days for Life campaigns since 2007.
These efforts have mobilized people of faith and conscience in 307 cities across all 50 of the United States plus six Canadian provinces, three Australian states, and communities in Northern Ireland and Denmark.
During these unified efforts, participants witnessed countless blessings from God:
- More than 350,000 have joined together in an historic display of unity to pray and fast for an end to abortion
- More than 11,500 church congregations have participated in the 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Reports document 2,811 lives that have been spared from abortion — and those are just the ones we know about
- 35 abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry
- Five abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Hundreds of women and men have been spared from the tragic effects of abortion, including a lifetime of regrets
- More than 850 news stories have been featured in newspapers, magazines, radio shows and TV programs from coast to coast ... and overseas
- Many people with past abortion experiences have stepped forward to begin post-abortion healing and recovery
After so many years of legalized abortion, many people of faith are experiencing a renewed sense of HOPE!
Vision and mission
40 Days for Life is a focused pro-life campaign with a vision to access God’s power through prayer, fasting, and peaceful vigil to end abortion in America.
The mission of the campaign is to bring together the body of Christ in a spirit of unity during a focused 40 day campaign of prayer, fasting, and peaceful activism, with the purpose of repentance, to seek God’s favor to turn hearts and minds from a culture of death to a culture of life, thus bringing an end to abortion in America.