Why Join the Knights of Columbus?
Imagine being part of an organization that fills your heart and your mind with the joy of giving to others and the feeling that comes with making a difference.
Being a Knight is more than camaraderie; it is being involved with your community; it is supporting your local Catholic Church, while enhancing your own faith; it is about protecting and enhancing your family life. Come see just what we are all about and take the first steps to enhance your personal life by reviewing, "Join Us" and explore how the Knights match up with your personal ministries.
Find a home as an Indiana Knights member
Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to men 18 years of age or older who are practical (that is, practicing) Catholics in union with the Holy See. This means that an applicant or member accepts the teaching authority of the Catholic Church on matters of faith and morals, aspires to live in accord with the precepts of the Catholic Church, and is in good standing in the Catholic Church.
It is likely that there is a local council near you. Here are a number of ways to find a council.
- Find A Council will help you find a council close to you.
- Contact your local parish office. Often your parish will have its own local council. If not, your parish priest or parish office should be aware of the nearest council in the area.
- Contact your campus minister on your college or university campus.
- Ask a friend in the Knights for help.
- Contact the State Membership Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Knight