See Details for each Golf Outing benefiting Gibault on the links below:
Brookville Golf in August Brookville 08-18-2018
Fishers Golf in September Fishers 09-06-2018
We often share with you the work we do with the children at Gibault. I wanted to share briefly some information about the Gibault Aftercare program. When children are discharged from Gibault and return to living in the community, families remain in contact through home visits or phone calls from Gibault staff. I’d like to share one child’s story with you. I will share an Aftercare story from time to time to let you know how our children are doing.
Anthony is doing well at home after leaving our Child & Adolescent Residential Environment (CARE) program. Anthony’s mom reported a difference in his behaviors and has noticed positive changes in him. Communication is much better between the two of them and they are getting along very well. Anthony reported he tries to use his coping skills and his mom can tell he is trying. He isn’t as angry as he was and there hasn’t been any verbal or physical aggression since returning home from Gibault. Anthony is attending high school as a freshman. He enjoys playing video games and meeting with his mentor. He also helps around the house by keeping his room clean.
Summer events at Gibault:
- Friday, June 8th- Special Olympics . Gibault staff will host a booth at Indiana State University in Terre Haute.
- Saturday August 4- Bike Rally hosted by Decatur Knights at Gibault.
- Saturday, September 8- Envoy Conference held in Terre Haute at Gibault. More news to follow.
- Saturday, October 13- Winner of Notre Dame Raffle attends Notre Dame vs. Pittsburgh Panthers game at 2:30 p.m. More information to follow on how you can buy raffle tickets.
For further information on an event or to find out how your council can host an event, please call Patty Stiegelbauer or Lauren England at 1-800-264-1156.
RAFFLE: Indiana State KofC Raffle Benefitting Gibault Children’s Services held at the State Convention
- Grand Prize: $6000.00 Katie Schumm, Decatur
- 2nd Prize: $1000.00 R. Gann, Indianapolis
- 3rd Prize: $750.00 M. Hendricks
- 4th Prize $500.00 Ty Minton, Paoli
- 5th Prize $500.00 Robert Robinson
- 6th Prize $250.00 Dick O’Neal, Centerville
- 7th Prize $250.00 Bob Nobbe, Connersville
- 8th Prize $250.00 Mando Wise, Hammond
- 9th Prize $250.00 Richard Arend, Wolcottville
- 10th Prize $250.00 Tony Richart
- $1000.00 prize ($1000.00 or more) #1542 St Michael Council, Laporte
- $500.00 prize ($500-$999) #1221 Cardinal Ritter Council, New Albany
- $250.00 prize ($100-$499) #10460 St Rose of Lima Council, Franklin
Gibault Envoy Chairman