REGIONAL MEETINGS: The 2019 Regional Council Leadership Meetings will all take place on September 21st, at various locations throughout the State. You can see the entire schedule and details by clicking HERE. Council GK, DGK, FS, Treasurer, Program Directors, and Membership Directors should attend the meeting. A PDF of the powerpoint slides presented and handed out is available HERE. There were many resources available at the Regional meetings and each attendee received a folder with about 10 helpful paper documents in the left pocket (for example: 10 Steps to Council Best Practices). Be sure to take time to read through this information, if you haven't done so already.
EVERYONE can . . .
1) Use THIS LINK to find out about and participate in the next Supreme Webinar.
2) Use THIS LINK to participate in Supreme's MicroSite for Training topics. (After many requests from non-officers, Supreme has made it possible for ANY member to get and track their training.) Find out all about it first by reading this Training Microsite PDF
3) Sign-up to receive weekly Indiana State Council text message alerts, updates, and reminders!
Men: Text “knight” to 30500 (Women: Text “lady” to 30500)
COUNCIL & ASSEMBLY OFFICERS should . . .
1) Sign In to Officers Online at the Supreme website and use the Fraternal Training tab to get valuable help.
2) View a pre-recorded webinar to help complete the NEW 1728 Fraternal Survey form that was modified to line up with the Faith in Action Program.
3) Participate in any one of the following Regional Council Leadership Meetings on September 21st:
(Specific locations and times are below - NOTE TIMEZONES) 1) DECATUR 9:00 am to 11:30 am EST 1703 High Street, Decatur DD15 Mike Follis 260-241-1163, Council 864 2) HAUBSTADT 9:00 am to 11:30 am CST 117 S. Main Street, Haubstadt DD31 Phil Perry 812-985-3506, Council 2215 3) MICHIGAN CITY 9:00 am to 11:30 am CST 606 S Woodland Ave, Michigan City DD6 Tom Root 219-898-8181, Council 12951 4) SEYMOUR 9:00 am to 11:30 am EST 118 E. 2nd Street, Seymour DD30 Rick Weafer 812-603-3967, Council 1252 Dave Rossi 812-580-8390 5) SOUTH BEND 9:00 am to 11:30 am EST 553 E. Washington St., South Bend DD10 Rick Burmeister 574-340-7565, Council 553 Tim McBride 574-210-1932
Below is a summary and very informative video of the Knights of Columbus 136th Supreme Convention held in Baltimore, MD. in August 2018.
Please take the time to watch this video, you will be proud you're a Knight of Columbus !