Thanks to you, Cell Phones For Soldiers has assisted more than 3 million troops and more than 2,800 veterans over the course of 11 years. The thank you letters, emails and phone calls from appreciative military members are because of your tremendous efforts.
This holiday season when you want to give a gift that honors someone you love and that changes lives for the better give from the heart.
Your tax-deductible donation to Cell Phones For Soldiers in honor of someone you love can bring a much-needed phone call to a child from his or her deployed military parent. It can pay a car-repair bill so a veteran can get to work. It can even keep a veteran in his or her home with a rent/mortgage bill payment in the nick of time.
- $10 = 5 hours of talk time which means a deployed service member can talk to his/her kids on Christmas Eve.
- $25 = 12.5 hours of talk time for troops which guarantees a service member to keep up with what's happening at school with his kids or to tell his wife goodnight.
- $50 = one cell phone with one month of service to give a veteran the opportunity to look for a job.
- $100 = new eye glasses for a veteran who is struggling to make ends meet.
- $250 = help with a veteran's car repair bill so he can drive to work and hold down a much-need job in the holiday season.
- $500 = assist with paying the rent or mortgage for a veteran and help avoid eviction during the holidays.
Robbie and Brittany Bergquist
Co-founders of Cell Phones For Soldiers
Donate at www.cellphonesforsoldiers.com
Veterans Affairs Chairman Indiana KofC