2022 Indiana Knights of Columbus State Convention
April 29 - May 01, 2022
Welcome to the 121st Indiana Knights of Columbus Convention
The State Officers welcome you to this year’s convention. We will be focusing on the future of the Indiana Knights, on building the Domestic Church, on enhancing the development of our Councils and on the growth of our Brother Knights. The Convention will provide opportunities for fraternal bonding, leadership development and program building. The best councils, individual Knights, and fellow Catholics will be recognized for their achievements.
This is a convention that cannot be missed. See you there!
Register Now for Convention
Registration is required to participate in any Convention activities.
- $15.00 Early Bird Registration (Concludes 2/28/2022)
- $25.00 Registration (Concludes 4/1/2022) *Last day to reserve tickets for Meals/Ladies Brunch is April 1, 2022*
- $35.00 Late Registration (Concludes 4/30/2022)
Deadline for Hotel Registration is April 9, 2022.
- A Credit card is required to guarantee all reservations
- Online reservations: Hilton Reservations CLICK HERE
- Phone reservation: 1-260-420-1100 – Option #1 for reservations, mention you are with the Indiana Knights of Columbus or use group code KOC
Delegate/Alternate Credential submission IS NOT being handled through these links.
They must be submitted via mail or email to the State Secretary - Scott Schutte.
Please contact him with any questions.
- 2022 State Convention Invitation Letter
- 2022 State Convention State Advocate Resolution Submittal
- 2022 State Convention State Deputy Mailer
- 2022 State Convention Election Guidelines
- 2022 State Convention Delegates Form PDF
- 2022 State Convention Registration Form PDF
Scan QR to Register for Convention: